Level 1 Coach is the basic level of coaching qualification, which gives outline knowledge of basketball, and enables the holder to introduce basketball and to assist a Level 2 Coach (or above). The main focus is to equip coaches with “how to coach skills”, as in how to provide a safe environment, to build rapport with their players, how to organise, instruct, demonstrate, observe, analyse, communicate and provide feedback, as well as the traditional “what to coach skills” of technique and tactics.
- Section 1: Role of the Coach and Child Protection & Safety
- Session 2: Planning a Session
- Session 3: Conduction of a Coaching Session
- Session 4: Individual Fundamentals
- Session 5: Team Play Fundamentals
Please email [email protected]
to register your interest as we currently do not have any course sessions available.