1. Film games using the guidelines below
2. Send game to LBA via ‘Google Drive’ (share it with email@example.com) or ‘wetransfer‘ (free version is up to 2gb)
● Film without zooming.
● Don’t need time outs and breaks.
● Shoot from a height and at the halfway point.
● See the whole play but close enough to see jersey numbers.
● Capture the following- Fouls, Violations, Free-Throws, Referee Signals.
● Record team sheets before the game starts.
● Use a tripod!!!!
● HD camera with sd card, as you’ll need to transfer file.
● 720p at 40FPS
● 1080P at 60FPS
● For further improvements – 1/120TH shutter speed
If you are unhappy about anything which you see anywhere on our sites, please email the team coordinators at London Basketball Association.
Here how to use this score sheet: