: 3 hours
Child Protection – Refresher is designed for those who have already undergone level 1 or 2 child protection training who wish to refresh their knowledge, keep up to date with recent changes in legislation and guidance, and stay aware of recent serious case reviews.
The content is divided into three concise learning modules that cover recent changes and how they will affect your work, a refresher of what child abuse is and recognising and responding to signs of abuse, and the key findings of recent serious case reviews.
This three module course delivers three CPD hours and comprehensively covers:
- recent changes and how they will affect your work
- a refresher of what child abuse is
- recognising and responding to signs of abuse
- the key findings of recent serious case reviews
Learning is tested with one questionnaire that covers all of the content from the course.
Key features and benefits
- Tests your child protection knowledge and ensures that you are up-to-date
- This course is level 2 (as graded against the nationally accepted levels for training courses)
- Delivers 3 CPD hours
- 90% pass mark
- Accredited by Secured by Design and meets national Police approved standards